Old 15-06-2007, 06:10 PM posted to alt.binaries.photos.original,alt.binaries.birds,alt.binaries.pictures.animals,alt.binaries.pictures.gardens
Boogerhead Boogerhead is offline

Default Unknown hummer fem 1

I started going through my reference books and programs and gave up
quickly.

They're nice shots of whatever they are.

On Fri, 15 Jun 2007 07:16:24 -0700, "Padraig"
wrote:

Taken while on vacation. Ordinarily I would think this is a female Anna's
Hummingbird but in the area the shot was made Anna's are rare and the most
popular birds are Costa's, Broad-Tailed, Rufous, Broad-Billed, and
Black-Chinned. I know it's not a Rufous or a Broad-Billed. I suspect she
may be a Costa's or Black-Chinned.

--

BH

Comments, good or bad, are always welcome.