Old 15-06-2007, 07:46 PM posted to rec.ponds.moderated
Gareee© Gareee© is offline

Default Ah.. MORE filter woes!

"~ jan" wrote in message

Least I know it's working.

Yea!!!

Not sure if this will help with lid problem, but I always keep a big
assortment of bungee cords handy. ;-) ~ jan

Actually that is an excellent idea! And gods knows I have a bunch of those!

I need to pick up another hose, because my current ones just aren't long
enough to get over to the filter, to clean out those filter screens.. I had
also added some 2" cut up foam cubes to grab smaller particles, but IMHO
they are more trouble then they are worth.

Since the filter screens are working great, I think I'll add 3 more.. I'm
pretty sure I have the capacity for them, and at 43 a pop. they are cheap.

--
Gareee
(Gary Tabar Jr.)