Old 15-06-2007, 09:19 PM posted to rec.gardens
William Wagner William Wagner is offline

Default attack of the bunnies

In article . com,
Tater wrote:

We have some rabbits eating some of the plants in our garden. any good
deternts?

we like the bunnies, and prefer them to be here, and eat somethign
besides our garden. it's not like there isnt 1000 other plants out
there for them

Sprinkle some dried blood on your plants. Expensive stuff though.
Red pepper may work and is cheaper.

Bill

--

S Jersey USA Zone 5 Shade