Old 15-06-2007, 08:21 PM posted to misc.consumers.frugal-living,rec.gardens.edible
The Real Bev The Real Bev is offline

Default It didn't pay for me to start my own from seed.

Aluckyguess wrote:

Had the same problem before. This year I bought all new seeds and had 100%
germination on everthing. Only problem is I didnt label them. My first
tomatoes are orange.

The orange cherry tomatoes I planted were the best I've ever tasted. I wish
I (a) hadn't eaten all of last year's crop and (b) hadn't neglected to find
seeds before now. Maybe next year.

--
Cheers, Bev
Hmph. I used to have snow tires. Never again. They melted in the