Old 15-06-2007, 08:35 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
David \(Normandy\) David \(Normandy\) is offline

Default Cats in garden

All nice and cosy apart from 2 large black cats, these have collars and
look well fed so I assume they are from some where down the street.
Bazza

There have been quite a few threads on this recently. The best one I read
involved getting a trap (cat clamp). It doesn't harm the cats but they don't
like being caged up for an hour or three. Apparently you can optionally take
the caged cats along to somewhere (forgot where but I'm sure someone else
will fill in the missing details) and they will release the cat for a
release fee! A bit like car clamping but for cats! It certainly makes owners
take more responsibility for their animals!

David.