Old 15-06-2007, 11:27 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Space[_2_] Space[_2_] is offline

Default Cats in garden

"graham" wrote in message

"David (Normandy)" wrote in message

All nice and cosy apart from 2 large black cats, these have collars and
look well fed so I assume they are from some where down the street.
Bazza

There have been quite a few threads on this recently. The best one I read
involved getting a trap (cat clamp). It doesn't harm the cats but they
don't like being caged up for an hour or three.

Give it a good soak with the garden hose. Apparently, that helps.
Graham

I would go with this, or a water pistol so long as it is not too high
pressured. I have three cats and try to control them. Most times I fail,
with two of them. The third prefers to go in our front garden. I have
mentioned to neighbours that a water pistol aimed just right will do the
trick. Just not too high pressure!!