Old 16-06-2007, 12:17 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening
graham graham is offline

Default Cats in garden

"Beryl Harwood" wrote in message
The message
from "David \(Normandy\)" contains these words:

But you don't 'own' a cat - it owns you!! I have never been able to
control where a cat 'performs' nor to stop them catching birds
Occasionally I find a pile of stray feathers in my garden so I guess one
of the local feline population [thankfully small] has had an extra meal
courtesy of my bird table.

Beryl

One responsible cat owner I know keeps hers on a leash when she lets it out.
That way, it can roam over most of her front lawn but nobody else's.
So simple!
Graham