Old 30-03-2003, 04:32 PM
Susan Ford

Default Advice on Sears lawn tractor

Our Crarftsman riding lawn mower is 6 years old and it's pretty beat up
already. It's poorly put together and if my husband wasn't so good at fixing
it, we wouldn't be using it anymore.

Go for a Troybilt or some other brand. Craftsman just doesn't cut it
anymore.

Susan

"Mike" wrote in message
I am about to purchase a brand new Sears lawn tractor, Craftsman 20HP with

42" mower deck for $1200.00 (US) It is a Briggs and Stratton twin

cylinder
overhead valve engine. I have just less then 1 acre of land, I know this

is
much more then I need but sounds like a great deal.

Just wondering if anyone may have good or bad experience with Sears

tractors
or the same engine. It is a 6 speed transmission. Sears is having a
special for $1200.00.

Any feedback on this tractor or even any other Sears Lawn tractors would

be
greatly appreciated.

Thank you,

Mike