Old 16-06-2007, 04:46 AM posted to alt.home.lawn.garden,sci.electronics.repair
[email protected] sunday1@siwc.com is offline

Default Ryobi Mower BMM2400 test with 24volt 75 AH battery?

I have recently received an old Ryobi cordless rechargeable mower. I
was told the mower works, but it needs a new battery. The correct
battery for the mower is a 24 volt 15 amp/hour battery.

Before buying the correct battery for this mower, I am wondering if I
can safely test the mower first by connecting it up a 24 volt 75 AH
battery that I can borrow.

Thanks.