Old 16-06-2007, 05:34 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
[email protected] judith.lea@googlemail.com is offline

Default Its still raining

On Jun 16, 1:55 pm, "Muddymike" wrote:
Just managed to get some of the hedges cut, the ones outside Farend were
really shaggy and we have new visitors arriving today. I got very wet into
the bargain from the rain on the leaves. Then just as I was emptying the
Billy Goat for the last time the heavens opened again, no chance of cutting
the lawns today.

Mike (the soggy one)www.farend.org.uk

Here, just down the road from your old home, the sun has been shing
for an hour after the most dreadful storm, now it is hot and humid.

Judith (the damp (or some say wet) one)