Old 16-06-2007, 08:57 PM posted to misc.consumers.frugal-living,rec.gardens.edible
Anthony Matonak[_2_] Anthony Matonak[_2_] is offline

Default It didn't pay for me to start my own from seed.

JonquilJan wrote:
The most benefit from starting your own seeds (if you have the appropriate
set up) is the choice of varities - specific for your own use.

I also do not have much luck in starting my own seeds now. I used the have
a light set up - bottom heating, extensive space for taking care of the
transplants - and did a lot of seed starting - not only veggies but also
successful with geraniums.

This sounds like a business opportunity. You buy the seeds and they
start them for an appropriate charge.

Anthony