Old 16-06-2007, 08:10 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
DC DC is offline

Default Parts for Pond Pump?

Hello,
I wondered if anyone here would know where I can purchase a spare Impeller
and Impeller Shaft for a Laguna PowerJet 1500 Free-Flo Pump( part nos.PT-454
& PT-759) in the UK.
I've looked at the manufacturer's web site hagen.com, and can't see
anything useful.
I bought this pump today, as the old one had stopped after 3 years, and
realised that the impeller and shaft were still interchangeable with the old
pump, so with these parts I could have a reserve pump.
Unfortunately, searches for laguna pump parts take me to Renault related
sites.
Hope someone can help...
Dave C.