Old 16-06-2007, 11:41 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Alan Alan is offline

Default Cats in garden

In message , Alan Holmes
wrote

So, how would you control foxes and squirrels, the first one is a pain in
the backside, the second is vermin.

Good point - welcome to the chicken and wallpaper stripper or the beef
and warfarin camp.

In my garden cats are NO different to animals you class as vermin and
therefore should be treated in exactly the same way as you treat vermin.

I suppose there is a more humane way. Around my area, once a month urban
foxes are humanely trapped and taken to the countryside for release.
Next release Little Totton, Essex.

--
Alan
news2006 {at} amac {dot} f2s {dot} com