Old 30-03-2003, 05:20 PM
Elizabeth

Default Oversized house plants, why??

Best guess is last year's growth occurred outside in high light conditions.
The more shaded conditions of inside near a window could cause the foliage
to be bigger. Example would be Philodendron selloum grown in shade vs. sun.

elizabeth, Baton Rouge, LA

"jammer" wrote in message
I have no idea but keep feeding them wahatever you are feeding them!

On 29 Mar 2003 01:26:28 -0800, (Graslokar)
wrote:

Hi!

I am curious about the strange behaviour of most of my house plants.
All the new branches and leaves become oversized. Actually, I like it
but I would like to know what is the reason for this behaviour. Most
of the plants have been placed near a window. I give them water only
once per week, normally the earth is completely dry before the next
portion of water. I have never given nutriment to the plants.

You can find some photos of my oversized plants he
www.ifm.liu.se/~freka/plants/
(plant3 is not fully developed yet)

I would be very grateful if you can share your ideas in this issue.

/Graslokar

jammer