Old 17-06-2007, 01:38 PM posted to rec.sport.billiard,alt.vampyres,alt.sports.baseball.bos-redsox,alt.politics.homosexuality,rec.gardens
Hass Hass is offline

Default More Fast Larry Lies on Poolchat

On Jun 16, 11:42 pm, Fast Larry wrote:

Here he admits he hasn't sent anything to anyone and also begs people
not to post about it since his "enemies" use the lies to "degrade"
him....funny shit.
===================================

2007/6/15 12:39

over the main fourm, keep them here, in one place please. My enemies
are taking these and reposting them on other forms to degrade me. You
are not helping me by posting this stuff, please do it via PM or
email to me or call me on the phone.

I hope to get most of them shipped this monday, that is the current
plan, if nothing comes up to prevent this.

"Fast Larry" Guninger
The Power Source Traveling Pool School. to see my web page come alive
clickhttp://www.fastlarrypool.com