Old 17-06-2007, 08:24 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Donna \(UK\) Donna \(UK\) is offline

Default Cranberry Plant advice

Hi All,

My Mum and I brought a cranberry plant as we fancied trying to make fresh
cranberry sauce but upon looking online I cannot really find any information
on the plant. Does anyone know what books may have information on or if
there is such a website that may have advice and information, or do anyone
using this board know any hints or tips etc.

I have tried looking online but it says on the search it picks pages up but
when you go to them it doesnt really say anything at all...

Any help appreciated...

Donna