Old 17-06-2007, 08:52 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Charlie Pridham Charlie Pridham is offline

Default Grumpy hedgehog

"George.com" wrote in message

"Charlie Pridham" wrote in message

"Bob Hobden" wrote in message

Met it again last night on our way around the garden at 7pm still sunny,

and
again it saw off the dog and made us feel like trespassers in our own
garden! No sign of the young, but I have several hedgehog "houses"

hidden
around the garden so I expect they are not far away.

how have you constructed your hedgehog 'houses'?

rob

They are made of that plastic stuff they sometimes make cardboard fruit
boxes from, bent to make a half tube then covered with bits of stick/logs so
you cant see it.
Just helps to make things dry and they seem to like them.

--
Charlie, gardening in Cornwall.
http://www.roselandhouse.co.uk