Old 17-06-2007, 09:53 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening
DC DC is offline

Default Parts for Pond Pump?

Liz wrote:
"DC" wrote in message
Hello,
I wondered if anyone here would know where I can purchase a spare
Impeller and Impeller Shaft for a Laguna PowerJet 1500 Free-Flo
Pump( part nos.PT-454 & PT-759) in the UK.
I've looked at the manufacturer's web site hagen.com, and can't see
anything useful.
I bought this pump today, as the old one had stopped after 3 years,
and realised that the impeller and shaft were still interchangeable
with the old pump, so with these parts I could have a reserve pump.
Unfortunately, searches for laguna pump parts take me to Renault
related sites.
Hope someone can help...
Dave C.

Hi Dave

Try
http://www.maidenheadaquatics.co.uk/...th=283_290_378

HTH

Liz

Thanks very much Liz,
It seems to be a very comprehensive site. I've just e-mailed them to ask
about the PT-455
part as my book says it should be PT-454, although both impellers seem to
use the PT-759
shaft. If they're compatible, I shall have a reserve pump for about £15!
Dave C.