Old 17-06-2007, 11:23 AM posted to rec.ponds.moderated
~ jan[_3_] ~ jan[_3_] is offline

Default Ah.. MORE filter woes.. and cleaning out filter questions....

On Sun, 17 Jun 2007 00:09:58 CST, "Gareee©"
wrote:

Cool.. that explanation lets me kno wit' snot just me, but the filters were
so thick with muck, that it just took longer here. Might pick up some of
that vinyl door screening. it's pretty cheap if I recall.. do you have it
stretched on a frame of some kind?

Just wadded up in crinkled folds. I have to use some hardware cloth to hold
it down so it doesn't float into the bulkheads.

Today I just enjoyed what visibility I had, and fed the fish,, they are
eating like monsters now!

That is WONDERFUL, well... the visibility, I'm a little worried about your
monster-like fish appetites. ;-) ~ jan
Zone 7a, SE Washington State
Ponds: www.jjspond.us