Old 17-06-2007, 04:10 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
[email protected] judith.lea@googlemail.com is offline

Default Its still raining

On Jun 17, 2:39 pm, Beryl Harwood wrote:

Judith, that sounds lovely. Is the other house far from home or can you
get there often?

It is a long way Beryl, 12 hours driving door-to-door., it's in the
Auvergne. My husband is there every month, I fly there approx every 6
weeks even if it's only for a long weekend. Fortunately, I am
retiring this year and we have decided to make our second home our
principal home and sell this house as it is too large just for the 2
of us. Hopefully that process will not be drawn out too much as we
have sold, subject to Contract.

Judith