Old 17-06-2007, 05:59 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Beryl Harwood Beryl Harwood is offline

Default Its still raining

The message . com
from " contains
these words:

On Jun 17, 2:39 pm, Beryl Harwood wrote:

Judith, that sounds lovely. Is the other house far from home or can you
get there often?

It is a long way Beryl, 12 hours driving door-to-door., it's in the
Auvergne. My husband is there every month, I fly there approx every 6
weeks even if it's only for a long weekend. Fortunately, I am
retiring this year and we have decided to make our second home our
principal home and sell this house as it is too large just for the 2
of us. Hopefully that process will not be drawn out too much as we
have sold, subject to Contract.

Oh, good luck with all that. Pity though as you are not far from me!

Beryl