Old 18-06-2007, 12:17 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Beryl Harwood Beryl Harwood is offline

Default Its still raining

The message
from Jennifer Sparkes contains these words:

The message
from "Mary Fisher" contains these words:

"Beryl Harwood" wrote in message
I have taken some more pics of the soggy garden - Mary it may make you
feel a bit better!

If you want to ....

http://www.users.zetnet.co.uk/bharwood/gardenjune2007/

Wish I could get some pics of the visitors, particularly the feathered
ones, but my camera cannot cope with the double glazing and I can't get
out without them scattering

Cheers
Beryl

I can't open it :-(

No problem here - opened just fine.

Jennifer

Mary try opening the main site first -
http://www.users.zetnet.co.uk/bharwood/
once that's open then add the -
gardenjune2007/

That's how I checked it.
Pleased you had no probelm Jennifer. I was beginning to wonder if you
posted or lurked as this is the first time I have seen you in the group
It's much busier than .local at present.

Beryl