Old 18-06-2007, 02:01 AM posted to rec.ponds.moderated
~ jan[_3_] ~ jan[_3_] is offline

Default Ah.. MORE filter woes.. and cleaning out filter questions....

On Sun, 17 Jun 2007 10:51:05 CST, "Gareee©"
wrote:

I'm suspecting it's finer, so catches smaller particles?

Just like bug screening, mainly used in my case to catch the big solids,
the fines get caught by the bio-filter and break down.

They are eating like a full 16 oz cup of food daily.. course there are about
40-50 of them now, and if I don't feed them, they just hack away at the
plants.

Wow, plant hacking good indication. Don't forget peas.

converting our indoor tank into salt water, so we can have seahorses....

Now that would be cool. ~ jan
Zone 7a, SE Washington State
Ponds: www.jjspond.us