Old 18-06-2007, 03:52 AM posted to alt.home.lawn.garden
Jim Jim is offline

Default growing Lavender

Eggs Zachtly wrote:

Jim said:

anyone here got any experience with growing Lavender?

In a bed?

I want to try them first in a bed.

In a container?

if they smell as good as I've been lead to believe then
I want to try transplanting them from the bed into containers.

What cultivar?

I'm still researching that. looking into what will do well
in central NC. I'm doing some web searches [ask.com] and
was hoping you'd be the one to impart with what knowledge
you possess on this topic.

Give it lots-o-sun. =)

yes.

what soil type and preferred drainage do
they like?

--

Eggs

One nice thing about egotists... they don't talk about other people.