Old 18-06-2007, 10:25 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Sacha Sacha is offline

Default Rope supplier

On 18/6/07 10:06, in article
,
"
wrote:
snip

Also, can I please apologise to the group for making postings that
broke the rules on advertising. I hadn't read the Charter first or
properly found out how to post replies. Thank you to the lady who
contacted me and told me of my mistake. I have removed the postings I
made and if I make any postings in the future I will stick to the
rules.

Welcome to urg, Neil! For those who might not remember, it's Neil who has
supplied the rope for our posts in the tea room lawn here and who made the
'scrambling net' trellises for the tea room wall. They've all been much
admired both on site here and at the Devon County Show where we used a net
as a climber support in the middle of the show garden.
His web site shows some lovely work, including a rather mouth-watering rope
roof to a gazebo, which is very cleverly done.
--
Sacha
http://www.hillhousenursery.co.uk