Old 18-06-2007, 06:54 PM posted to rec.gardens
Gloria Gloria is offline

Default What kind of tree? ? ?

I vote for Virginia Creeper. Upon close examination of your photo, it looks
to have segments like a vine does. I have one that grows up my very large
oak tree in my backyard in NE AL. It's never been a problem and never has
gotten very far up the tree but does return every year.

Gloria

"Ray" wrote in message
Recently I pulled up (legally) a seedling tree in the back yard of William
Faulkner's home in Oxford Mississippi.

I coaxed it to grow in a pot and now have some questions. Please look at
the photo at the following site, and give me guidance.

Thanks to all for any help

http://mysite.verizon.net/vze4xpgq/tree.htm