Old 18-06-2007, 07:04 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Beryl Harwood Beryl Harwood is offline

Default Its still raining

The message . com
from " contains
these words:

On Jun 18, 12:17 am, Beryl Harwood wrote:

If you want to ....

http://www.users.zetnet.co.uk/bharwood/gardenjune2007/

Beryl, your cakes are fabulous, do you do private commissions?

Your grandchildren are adorable, nearly as adorable as mine.

Thank you, I am pleased you have enjoyed looking at them. All my
cakes are private commissions.
I am not running as a business at present. I did when I was in
Morecambe, but moving to a new area where I knew no one [except my
daughter] killed that and of course then there are all the Health and
Safety regs with a very small kitchen and no way of building a utility
or work room.

However I do still do cakes for people who 'know' be by one means or
another [firend of a friend etc]. You can see some more if you fancy a
trawl through some of the Zetnet meetings as I ususally make one for
those, oh and Jennifer appears in some of those too

I currently have a wedding cake on the go [for the day after I leave for
two weeks holiday] together with an 18th for the same day! I really
enjoy it as it is my hobby so it gives me an opportunity to use the
skills I have and develope new ideas.

I am sure your grandchildren are adorable too - except when they have a
temper tantrum! The little one started the terrible two's at just over
a year old - still thinks she can do everything her big sister can

Beryl