Old 18-06-2007, 07:14 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
[email protected] judith.lea@googlemail.com is offline

Default Its still raining

On Jun 18, 7:07 pm, Beryl Harwood wrote:
The message . com
from " contains
these words:

On Jun 17, 7:52 pm, Beryl Harwood wrote:
The message .com
from " contains
these words:

On Jun 17, 5:59 pm, Beryl Harwood wrote:

Oh, good luck with all that. Pity though as you are not far from me!

Wot! in France or here - where are you???

I wish!! No here. just down the road really

Beryl, Cheshire, is not just down the road!!!!! You are probably
nearer to me in France than you are in England!!!!!

Oops, sorry. I thought I read in one of your posts that you are in
Northwich - which is about 6 miles from me, and I can't find the posting
now to check it

Beryl

Duh!!! Norfolk, East Anglia!! Write out 100 times......G

Judith