Old 18-06-2007, 07:20 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
[email protected] judith.lea@googlemail.com is offline

Default Its still raining

On Jun 18, 7:04 pm, Beryl Harwood wrote:

Thank you, I am pleased you have enjoyed looking at them. All my
cakes are private commissions.

Good, then I know where to come when I want one. Do you have a price
list and carriage details etc., anywhere?

However I do still do cakes for people who 'know' be by one means or
another [firend of a friend etc]. You can see some more if you fancy a
trawl through some of the Zetnet meetings as I ususally make one for
those, oh and Jennifer appears in some of those too

What are Zetnet meetings?

The little one started the terrible two's at just over
a year old - still thinks she can do everything her big sister can

Our little one is 2, he is an angel, never a raised voice, nor cries,
nor shouts, just lovely; when he is with us. I just telephoned to
make sure he was better after being a bit poorly, I couldn't believe
what I heard, it wasn't the same child, he was like a little
monster!!! I spoke to him on the phone, he came to the phone
screaming and then very calmy and quietly said "Hiao Ganny" in a soft
gentle voice!!!!

Judith