Old 18-06-2007, 08:06 PM posted to alt.religion.kibology,rec.gardens.edible
Adam Funk[_2_] Adam Funk[_2_] is offline

Default Why.

On 2007-06-18, john f winston wrote:

Dear Folks: This one may come through more
than once.

Yes, but you're ALLOWED.

John Winston.
Subject: How Big Is Wormwood? June 15, 2007.

In this part of this material it will tell how big Wormwood is. I
used to grow a Wormwood plant but my friend convienced that it would
k-ll you if you ate too much of it so I got rid of it. This
information is not about the Wormwood plant but is about the Wormwood
planet.

That's too bad. I'm growing wormwood RIGHT NOW and without
difficulty.

--
No right of private conversation was enumerated in the Constitution.
I don't suppose it occurred to anyone at the time that it could be