Old 30-03-2003, 06:44 PM
Warren

Default pre-seeded floral carpets? seeking advice

Cereoid+10+ wrote:

Those are shop light fixtures to be installed in the ceiling. That

does not
include the plant light set-up with plant stands, florescent tubes,

plant
trays, timer, etc. The fixtures alone are worthless without the rest

of set
up.

Where is the link to "cheap" plant light kits?

Actually, I don't think anyone considering the convenience of a
pre-seeded floral carpet would be interested in growing seeds indoors
even if the plant light kits cost next to nothing! Cheap isn't the
original poster's focus. *Easy* is the focus.

--
Warren H.

to go outside now.