Old 18-06-2007, 10:30 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
[email protected] judith.lea@googlemail.com is offline

Default Its still raining

On Jun 18, 8:39 pm, "Muddymike" wrote:
When I lived in Norfolk I got involved in directing a couple of foreign HGV
drivers who were looking for an address in Norwich that no one could locate
for them. I asked to look at the paperwork and realised the address they
wanted was in Northwich not Norwich. Not too much of a diversion on their
route from Dover.

Tee hee!!!

You might like to know Mike that property prices in your old village
have risen steeply in price. I was looking at the property section in
the local paper, as we are selling our house, and Mattishall prices
have risen enormously (probably because of the new Teaching Hospital
nearby). I noted this as my late father lived there many years ago.

Judith