Old 19-06-2007, 12:42 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Beryl Harwood Beryl Harwood is offline

Default Its still raining

The message
from "Muddymike" contains these words:

"Beryl Harwood" wrote in message
The message . com
from " contains
these words:

On Jun 17, 7:52 pm, Beryl Harwood wrote:
The message .com
from " contains
these words:

On Jun 17, 5:59 pm, Beryl Harwood wrote:

Oh, good luck with all that. Pity though as you are not far from
me!

Wot! in France or here - where are you???

I wish!! No here. just down the road really

Beryl, Cheshire, is not just down the road!!!!! You are probably
nearer to me in France than you are in England!!!!!

Oops, sorry. I thought I read in one of your posts that you are in
Northwich - which is about 6 miles from me, and I can't find the posting
now to check it

When I lived in Norfolk I got involved in directing a couple of foreign HGV
drivers who were looking for an address in Norwich that no one could locate
for them. I asked to look at the paperwork and realised the address they
wanted was in Northwich not Norwich. Not too much of a diversion on their
route from Dover.

LOL.

Beryl