Old 18-06-2007, 09:45 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.gardens
Jane Doe Jane Doe is offline

Default My vegetable garden - The Peppers

These are photos from my garden. This year the garden is no longer between
two black walnut trees. I have very little complaints, so far so good.
Knock on wood as the saying goes.

All the tomato plants are producing, as are the cucumber vines. The
lettuce; Romaine, red, curly etc...are all still producing. A bit of a
problem on the beans. But I'll post that under a separate thread.

Hope that you like.

Mariana
Monmouth county, NJ

Attached Thumbnails
My vegetable garden - The Peppers-061807-022a.jpg   My vegetable garden - The Peppers-061807-029a.jpg