Old 19-06-2007, 06:55 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Donna \(UK\) Donna \(UK\) is offline

Default Cranberry Plant advice

Thank you all for the replies...

"Donna (UK)" wrote in message
k...
Hi All,

My Mum and I brought a cranberry plant as we fancied trying to make fresh
cranberry sauce but upon looking online I cannot really find any
information on the plant. Does anyone know what books may have information
on or if there is such a website that may have advice and information, or
do anyone using this board know any hints or tips etc.

I have tried looking online but it says on the search it picks pages up
but when you go to them it doesnt really say anything at all...

Any help appreciated...

Donna