Old 19-06-2007, 10:55 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Nick Maclaren Nick Maclaren is offline

Default Copper beech hedge

In article ,
"Space" writes:

| I have enough problem sexing dioecious plants, but now I learn that
| blank space comes in various sexes (how many, incidentally?) - how
| do you sex it?
|
| Bizarre :-)
|
| easy, read and don't make assumptions.

I don't, but damned if I going to read back through previous postings
in order to extract such information! Still, frankly, who gives a
damn? I was called "she" for an entirely thread at one time, for
reasons that I never could work out, and never bothered to correct it;
eventually someone else did, the mistaken person posted an apology,
and I said that none was needed - exactly WHAT difference did it make?

Regards,
Nick Maclaren.