Old 19-06-2007, 11:15 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Sacha Sacha is offline

Default cat wee help needed

On 19/6/07 10:12, in article
, "Des Higgins"
wrote:

We have a male cat coming into our house (we have a small neutered
female
cat so she tries to ignore it but is not big enough to fight it) and
it is
****ing on everything. Last night it got a sofa. Does anyone know
how to
neutralise the stink? I know this is a gardening group but there are
a few
sane people here who know about cats. If anyone knows how I can
discourage
the cat that would also help but I fear there is not much that can be
done
apart from catching it. We already chased it with waterpistols etc.

Des feeline angry in Dublin

I don't keep cats but how about one of those cat flaps that can only be
opened by your cat wearing a collar with the appropriate device on it? You
could try borrowing a friend's dog for a few days, or offering to look after
one while its owners go on holiday, perhaps?

--
Sacha
http://www.hillhousenursery.co.uk