Old 19-06-2007, 11:38 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Space[_2_] Space[_2_] is offline

Default Copper beech hedge

"Sacha" wrote in message
. uk...
On 19/6/07 10:55, in article , "Nick
Maclaren" wrote:

None at all to the advice requested but a somewhat churlish reaction, IMO.
When I first posted here a lot of people thought I was male, possibly
because of the way I spell my name.

I made a comment, not a scathing attack. Why churlish? I think you have all
gotten a little over excited. But never mind.

Starting over......

I'm Sue in Liverpool. A messy front and back garden and little idea of
where to start. Although when watching these garden makeover programmes I
realise mine is no-where near as bad as some of the "before" gardens.

I seem to have a habit of buying plants, leaving them in their pots until I
decide on where they go, and then find they are dead!