Old 19-06-2007, 11:49 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Des Higgins Des Higgins is offline

Default cat wee help needed

On Jun 19, 11:39 am, "Space" wrote:
"Des Higgins" wrote in message

oups.com...

On Jun 19, 11:32 am, "Space" wrote:
"Des Higgins" wrote in message

Thanks for the tip. This cat started invading the house a year ago.
It visits a couple of times per day and tries the cat flap each time
but only if we are out. It even knows the secret entrances that we
use as back up like the bathroom window. We caught it once and
drenched it with water pistols but it is one persistent animal.

how long have you been in that house? is it possible he used to live there
previously?

We have been here 4 years. This is a new cat. It appeared a year
ago.
We initially assumed it was a stray but it looks well fed. If it is
not a stray then I wish its effin owners would have it neutered.