Old 19-06-2007, 12:22 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Space[_2_] Space[_2_] is offline

Default cat wee help needed

"Des Higgins" wrote in message
ups.com...
On Jun 19, 11:53 am, "Space" wrote:
"Des Higgins" wrote in message

The Irish cats and dogs home/SPCA people are completely swamped by
stray cats and will not take one if we catch it. I am in the process
of trying to figure out how to catch it anyway. What to do with it
then depends on my mood but my wife will not let me hurt it so
DIY neutering is out unfortunately.

Furry nuff - I'm all out. we had a cat wander into our previous house
through an open kitchen door. the cat quickly thought better of it when two
tough tom cats and one hissy female cat came in to the kitchen to
investigate.

when you make up the solution, don't forget to test it first if you have a
coloured suite.