Old 19-06-2007, 01:27 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Des Higgins Des Higgins is offline

Default cat wee help needed

On Jun 19, 1:19 pm, "Space" wrote:
"Brian Watson" wrote in message

"Des Higgins" wrote in message
roups.com...
We have a male cat coming into our house (we have a small neutered
female
cat so she tries to ignore it but is not big enough to fight it) and
it is
****ing on everything.

Lock the cat flap until the male cat gets the hint.

Unfortunately easier said than done. you then have a confused cat who
doesn't quite understand why access to the garden has been denied. then the
imprisoned cat will just scratch scratch and scratch the at door. or, will
meow at such a deafening pitch you would welcome the intruder to come
indoors!! Am I right Des?

Hehe; you obviously have been there and bought the tee shirt.
I do appreciate the suggestions folks btw so keep em coming.
We have spent a year trying to exclude it (locking cat flap for
extended periods of time etc.). This is a VERY persistent cat. We
even soaked it with water pistols inside the house and it came back
next day. Lately we have had to keep our cat in (a bit unkind but
nicer to teh neighbourhood mice and birds) by locking the cat flap at
night. The intruder still tries every night but has now also shifted
its attention to day time visits. We went out yesterday for an hour
and forgot to close the door of the room with the sofa (the only room
in the house downstairs that does not smell of cat ****) and it came
and ****ed on the sofa (one year old).
Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr rrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr.