Old 20-06-2007, 01:53 AM posted to rec.gardens
Sheldon[_1_] Sheldon[_1_] is offline

Default Elderberries and Deer

On Jun 19, 6:43?pm, William Wagner
wrote:
In article . com,

Sheldon wrote:

Wonderful stream !!!

Most times it's nice, but during periods of heavy rain the water rises
to the very tippy top and looks ready for white water rafting... twice
now in early spring before all the snow is melted I've seen it
overflow it's banks. This spring the water ras running exceptionally
strong and I lost more than two feet on the south bank, especially
where the orangeberg pipe from my French drain empties out... that
pipe was pretty well hidden, now I need to have that entire area
filled with large rocks, soon as there's a dry spell this summer so
the heavy equipment can roll up without sinking in... I lost a lot of
bulbs and other perennials too.

http://i17.tinypic.com/6bw1c9v.jpg