Old 19-06-2007, 08:33 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.orchids
danny danny is offline

Default Renanetia Sunrise 'Prasong'

Those are some interesting hybrids, haven't seen them before. I also like
the Malaxis.
-danny

"Niek Hanckmann" wrote in message
The last one for today is a primary hybrid as well. And again a
succesful one. Renanthera imschootiana x Neofinetia falcata. The plant
branches easily and is very willing to flower. Flowers are 4 cm wide and
have a vermillion red colour with a touch of orange and a touch of deep
red. It has three braches that are capable of producing flowers and four
more branches to come. The branches are not simultaneous yet, but I hope
they will synchronize over time.

Greets, Niek