Old 19-06-2007, 08:33 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.orchids
danny danny is offline

Default Acianthera recurva

That one is very nice.
-danny

"John Varigos" wrote in message
om...
Yes it has been quiet for a few days now so some for you Dave.

I have been a bit slack this year so here are some photos from earlier
meetings of the Orchid Species Society of Victoria (OSSV) to post. This
lot are from the May meeting. Will post some more in the next few days.

This one was originally called Pleurothallis recurva - now been
transferred to Acianthera - found from Bolivia through to Southern Brazil

--
John Varigos
Melbourne, Australia