Old 20-06-2007, 03:25 AM posted to rec.gardens
Jan Flora Jan Flora is offline

Default Honey for beetle control

In article .com,
wrote:

Is there any possibility that beetles (Japanese specifically) would be
repelled by the smell of honey because they wouldn't want to get
stuck? On the other hand they might be attracted. I have noticed
that biting insects seem to stay away from me when I use a honey
scented lotion. Thanks Karen

Heck, if you have lots & lots of honey, use it as
Tanglefoot and get those beetles stuck in it!

I'm wondering if honey would attract aphid or would
attract good bugs that would get stuck...

Jan