Old 20-06-2007, 05:52 AM posted to rec.gardens
Billy Rose Billy Rose is offline

Default Elderberries and Deer

In article .com,
Sheldon wrote:

Sheldon wrote:
Amos Nomore wrote:
Sheldon wrote:
Amos Nomore wrote:
Sheldon wrote:

http://i10.tinypic.com/4zdbqmr.jpg

Is that a giant puffball behind the tree?

Yes, Calvatia propanetankus gigantea.

Wow. Hope nobody tries to cook it. I wondered if they'd evolved little
foot brackets. And stuff.

So far no one is cooking... I have a tenent living in that tree but so
far that family has not eaten any:http://i14.tinypic.com/52ohen5.jpg

Now I can't vouch for this ruffiian:http://i11.tinypic.com/4qicc4w.jpg

Got greens growing:http://i13.tinypic.com/4zvdwza.jpg

And growing:http://i14.tinypic.com/6fh4vus.jpg

These ladies can't be trusted with greens:
http://i14.tinypic.com/507vnzm.jpg

Big lightening and thunder storm here so having trouble with my
connection... just wanted to add a word about if you look real
carefully in the field behind those deer there are some wild turkeys
that I didn't notice until I downloaded that picture... snapped nigh
on 1500 from my rear deck, so pic is a bit rough.

You almost seem normal Sheldon but yet you can't tell us why
JoeSparebedroom was so wrong. What twisted sickness do you have?
--
Billy