Old 20-06-2007, 11:44 AM posted to rec.gardens.edible,rec.gardens
George.com George.com is offline

Default Teaming with Microbes

"Billy Rose" wrote in message
This is most of the first chapter. Please offer critics. Right now, this
book (Teaming with Microbes) and "Omnivore's Dilemma" seem to give the
clearest sense of the direction that gardening and farming should be
going to get us off the dependancy on petroleum based pesticides and
fertilizers.
Again, thank to whoever turned me on to this book.

Teaming with Microbes by Jeff Lowenfels and Wayne Lewis

Chapter 1

What Is the Soil Food Web and
Why Should Gardeners Care?

thats good stuff Billy, thanks for sharing it. One resource I found really
interesting & helpful was a guide to organic pastoralism. It really started
me down a different path. It is free to download
http://www.biodynamic.org.nz/guides/intro_ch1.pdf

rob