Old 20-06-2007, 08:38 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening,rec.gardens
Sacha Sacha is offline

Default "The time has come", said maddie, "to talk of many things inFaerie Holler............"

On 20/6/07 07:27, in article ,
"Charlie" Charlie wrote:

On Wed, 20 Jun 2007 00:59:39 -0400, madgardener
wrote:

The time has come, says I, to talk of many things in Faerie Holler.....A
long time has gone past since I spoke casually and of horticultural
things. Gardenese will be spoken here, let those who aren't comfortable
with the mixtures of both Latin and common names bow out now in this
chat with my wide assortment of most notable and lurking fellow
gardeners. Stewards of our own little patch, be it the simple thriving
houseplant, container or full blown garden that covers acres. I wanted
to just jump in and have an update with those of you who don't know me
and might find something I'm talking about interesting or questionable,
and those who lurk or stand out in the open and wait for me to spew more
"rambles". I just wanna talk to you guys about the going's on in
Faerie Holler.

Nice Ramble, nice style, thoroughly enjoyable read.

Thanks, Maddie

Care and luck with the eyes
Charlie

I agree. I love Maddie's rambles and feel as if I'm in her garden with her,
while I'm reading them.

--
Sacha
http://www.hillhousenursery.co.uk