Old 20-06-2007, 01:21 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening,rec.gardens
madgardener madgardener is offline

Default "The time has come", said maddie, "to talk of many things inFaerie Holler............"

Klara wrote:
In message , madgardener writes
Below the balcony,snip snip snip
Ever your gardening loony neighbor.......

Thanks for this, Maddie - it was lovely, as always, to wander about with
you. Thinking about you though ... and here's hoping for an even more
magical Fairie Hollow when you're finished with all this. Keep us posted
when you can!
I certainly will Klara, I promise....what more does I have to do after the first surgery but to quietly heal?

I know the faeries will be kind and gentle with me......
maddie