Old 20-06-2007, 02:32 PM posted to rec.gardens,rec.animals.wildlife,rec.ponds,rec.birds
gldancer gldancer is offline

Default PHOTO OF THE WEEK, Bullfrog vs Catfish

OH NO! Another troll. This guy has posted to many groups, all
obnoxious postings. Ignore him.

On Jun 20, 9:23 am, A. Paul. Ing
wrote:
**** a god damed frog pond. Tank your ****ing spam else where
shithead!
Jack Shit, thats a classical name!
On Tue, 19 Jun 2007 21:24:21 -0700, Jack Schmidling

wrote:

Our pond is primarily a frog pond and for ten years we put nothing
into it big enough to eat even tadpoles. The only fish allowed were
minnows to control mosquitoes.

A few years ago we decided that the frogs have had the good life for
long enough and decided to experiment with a few catfish.

js